The Advanced Agendashift workshop develops coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership.
As a participant, you will broaden and deepen your understanding of the Lean-Agile landscape, related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organisational development. This means learning to treat change as real work, operating continuous transformation, and organising for alignment, follow-through.
- Discovery - Exploring organisational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes, plan on a page, culture, values, and Systems Thinking
- Exploration - Prospecting for opportunities, mission, purpose, and identity,Organisational self-awareness and empathy, debriefing your Agendashift delivery assessment
- Generating outcomes, exploring different approaches, understanding and supporting the learning process
- Mapping - Building a visual transformation plan, transformation mapping Strategy model reconciliations, other mapping tools
- Introducing the last two sessions: Changeban, a Lean Startup flavoured variant of Featureban, the popular simulation game. Creating options, framing hypotheses, developing experiments
- Elaboration - Framing actions, testing our thinking
- Operation - Change as real work.
- Outcome-oriented facilitation techniques
- Role of outcome orientation in the modern organisation
- Integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3
- The use of the Agendashift delivery assessment (also the adaptability assessment, time permitting)
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organisational behaviour and evolution
- Learn to launch, refocus, or re-energise continuous transformation in your organisation
- Learn to enhance your organisation's internal coaching and change management capability
- To form part of your organisation's leadership development programme, maximising cultural impact.
- Agile Coaches, Consultants
- Project Managers, Project Leads, Team Leads
- Scrum Masters
- Sponsors of Agile change.
- Attendees will receive the Certificate of Participation on ‘Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation with Agendashift Workshop’
- In person 2-day training full of learning and fun.
January 16 - 17, 2019
Mix of theory & workshop sessions (Classroom Training)
INR 45,000 + 18% GST (Inclusive of Agile Gurugram 2019 Conference pass).